The Guild of British Operators:
We are proud to be a part of the prestigious Guild of British Coach Operators – the only accredited member in the North East of England! The Guild represents the UK’s top coach travel, hire and bus companies. Guild members are required to meet a rigorous 44-point checklist, to subscribe to the Guild’s Charter, and fully complying with rules for the safe operation of buses and coaches; all Guild Member companies are fully licensed by the Government’s Department for Transport – Vehicle & Operator Services Agency. Visit the Guild’s own site for more in depth information.
QUALITY STANDARDS TO GUARANTEE YOUR SATSIFACTION
Coach companies are required to achieve a 100% pass on the quality standards checklist before being accepted into membership, and are audited every two years to ensure continuing compliance. We have to show:
- • An honest and explicit description of coaches
- • An efficient booking and sales process
- • Written confirmation of bookings and hire terms
- • Effective maintenance procedures that exceed industry standards
- • Clean and well-presented coach drivers who are professionally trained and tested
- • Operations conducted in an environmentally sensitive manner
ALL GUILD MEMBERS OFFER THE FOLLOWING GUARANTEE TO THEIR CUSTOMERS:
- • Punctual pick up
- • A fully functional coach
- • 24 hour emergency back-up
- • Courtesy and a prompt reply to enquiries
- • Concise terms of hiring in writing
- • Written confirmation of bookings
- • Uniformed drivers
- • A recognised complaints procedure
Our focus on transporting our passengers in luxury and comfort means we’re one of only 40 operators in the UK to be awarded the Confederation of Passenger Transport’s CoachMarque award.
The award is given for providing high levels of customer service, excellent safety record and fleet of quality vehicles, and is the only universally recognised kite mark of quality in the UK coach industry.
Corporate buyers can rest assured that the safety and well-being of staff both in the workplace and when outside on company business is taken care of; throughout the booking process a level of professionalism will be shown to ensure that your requirements are met satisfactorily. In the unlikely event of a breakdown, our 24/7 backup system ensures the minimum of delay.
When it comes to schools, we fully understand the strains and pressures placed upon educational establishments to ensure the safety of their children. You can be assured that your children are in good hands and are always a priority.
Of course, private hire bookings also benefit from the reliability, professionalism and safety standards that the CoachMarque demands of us.
For more information please visit http://www.coachmarque.co.uk/.