Day of hire
Day of Hire
- Stanley Coaches office is open Monday to Friday 0900 to 1700, Telephone 01207 237424
- Outside of these hours we have an enquiry line which can be contacted on 01207 230000 (between 7am & midnight, 7 days a week.)
- In order for your trip to run smoothly, the driver will take instructions from the group leader only. This person should identify themselves to the driver.
- The coach will always arrive at the pick up point at the time booked, please have your group ready to board the bus, as in some circumstances there are waiting restrictions in force.
- Please note that for the comfort and safety of all passengers smoking is prohibited on our coaches.
- At all times gangway and emergency exits should be kept clear.
- Please respect the driver and our coach; use litterbins on coach, as any litter has to be cleared so that the coach is ready for the next hire.
- The driver will attempt to drop you as close to your booked points as possible.
- Please do not ask the driver for additional drop off points, the driver will only drop at the points listed on his/her Work Sheet.
- If the driver is not willing to take a coach into an estate or street, please note his/her decision is final. Coaches are a lot bigger and more expensive than cars or vans and the driver will not take any risks!