Stanley Travel PCV Training is a small driver training agency which takes all of the stress out of driver training. We are capable of organising medicals, theory tests and license upgrades from an automatic to manual.
A provisional P.C.V. driving licence is required prior to training – forms for this can be obtained from the D.V.L.A. or ourselves, along with the medical form which is required (this must be completed by a doctor).
We can arrange a medical for you.
Once your provisional P.C.V. licence is received, you must take three tests at a driving theory test centre (either Morpeth, Newcastle, Sunderland or Middlesbrough).
The benefits of our PCV Driver Training include:
• Automatic and manual training vehicles
• Assessment lesson
• Minibus to coach upgrades
• Automatic to manual upgrades
• 3, 5 and 7 day intensive training
• Licence entitlement, medical and Theory Test arranged if necessary
• Delivery of Driver CPC Periodic Training Modules
• Competitive rates