Showing 61–72 of 90 results
Situated on Broad Street, Jurys Inn Birmingham offers the perfect city centre location for all guests. The hotel is within walking distance to many of Birmingham’s best attractions.
- Newly refurbished hotel
- En suite bedrooms with complimentary toiletries and hairdryer
- Flat screen TV with freeview
- All day coffee bar
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Lift to all floors
- Tea & coffee facilities in each bedroom
- Stylish licensed bar
Situated on the esplanade, this friendly hotel commands splendid views across the bay to the Isle of Kerrera and is known for its great entertainment.
Twin Trees Hotel & Leisure Club (Formely Downhill inn) – Ballina
This excellent family owned and run hotel has spacious and comfortable public areas and is located a mile from the centre of Ballina and within walking distance of the River Moy.
This beautiful eighteenth century hotel has been recently refurbished yet it still retains many original features. Facilities include a traditional bar, stylish lobby, peaceful garden and a quiet library.
Hotel Campanille Sud
Our bright and airy modern hotel is located just three kilometres from the town centre of lovely Lille, the capital of the northern region of France, and it has a relaxing terrace.
Leam Hotel Weymouth
Nestling amidst the splendour of Weymouth’s promenade, the elegant Leam Hotel boasts a popular music bar and a coffee shop where you can enjoy a latte along with spectacular sea views.
Situated on the lovely seafront, the Whitehouse Hotel is perfectly located within easy reach of most of Llandudno’s attractions. Impressive facilities include a garden, terrace and a spacious ballroom.
Prince of Wales Hotel
Ideally located on Lord Street close to shops and the seafront, the Victorian Prince of Wales Hotel has an elegant facade and landscaped gardens.
The Queens Hotel is situated in a tree-lined avenue, only yards from the sea front and the Skegness Pier amusements. This hotel offers the ideal location for a seaside holiday and is conveniently close to the town and many coastal attractions available in the area, including Fantasy Island, Gibraltar Point Nature Reserve, Natureland, the Sea Sanctuary and the Embassy Theatre.
The owners of the Queens Hotel take pride in providing the personal touch in a very informal and friendly environment and hope that you will enjoy your stay and look forward to
your return visit.
- Lift to most floors
- Licensed lounge bar with dancefloor and entertainment every night
- TV lounge
- En suite bedrooms with tea/ coffee making facilities and TV
- Some rooms with balcony (subject to availability)
The Royal Hotel
Situated on Marine Parade right on the seafront of Great Yarmouth and within easy walking distance from the town centre is the Royal Hotel, where you will be guaranteed first-class comfort, superb facilities and a warm welcome. The famous writer Charles Dickens spent time at the Royal Hotel whilst writing the novel David Copperfield.
- Lift to all floors
- TV Lounge
- All bedrooms have tea/coffee making facilities, direct dial telephones and colour TV’s
- Entertainment various nights throughout the week
- Licensed bar/lounge with hot snacks and sandwiches between 6-9pm (not included in holiday cost)
- Spacious dining room with superb cooking by the resident chef
The Georgian Hollies Hotel – Blackpool – October 2016
As with our popular choice, The Roselea, The Georgian Hollies Hotel is also well-situated in Albert Road. A large hotel with added benefits of easy access for the disabled. Entertainment is provided in the licensed bar in the evening.
Single room supplement – £25.00
Premier room – Price on application
- Lift to all floors
- Dinner, bed and breakfast
- En suite bedrooms with colour TV, and tea/coffee making facilities
- Ramps with safety rails and easy access for wheel chairs into the hotel
- Some rooms available with specially adapted bathrooms for the disabled (supplement available on request)
- Show time bar, bingo, quizzes and entertainment every night
- Licensed bar