Major World Cycling Events in 2015
With last week’s UK focused blog on cycling events, we’re providing the perfect cycling holiday abroad this week…
2015 is shaping up to be a calendar full of cycling events and brilliant opportunities for cyclists at every level to get involved.
If the UK doesn’t tickle your fancy, there are some fantastic cycling holidays that you can get involved in throughout 2015, from Majorca to Amsterdam!
Planned World Cycling Holidays in 2015
- February 13 – October 18: Majorca 2015
- March 29 – October 11: Lake Garda – Single Hotel Base
- April 11 – October 3: Venice 2015
- April 18 – October 19: Berlin Lakes
- June 14 – June 20: Normandy
- July 27 – August 3: Amsterdam Bike Ride 2015
- August 3 – August 9: Holland for Families
For more information about these events and more, please visit: http://bike-events.com/.
Don’t forget the Tour de France is not in the UK in 2015, however you can still support it from July 4 – July 26. The route will travel across: Utrecht, Zélande, Livarot, La Pierre-Saint-Martin, Muret, Sèvres – Grand Paris Seine Ouest.
If you’re interested in UK and North East England bike events in particular, please check out this blog post.