When you pay securely for your journey by card or ApplePay/GooglePay using AirPay, your journey is automatically paid for at the end of your journey.
Please note if you pay via the link:
- A pre-authorisation will take place on your ???? or ???? for the estimated fare for the journey.
- Once the journey is completed the transaction will be processed (usually for a lower amount than what was authorised)
- You may appear to have two transactions at the completion of the journey, but the pending transaction will be released back to your account (This can take up to 3 working days)
- We recommend contacting your own bank if you have any questions about pending transactions.
- At the end of the journey, you will only need to pay the driver if the card transaction fails.
- The transaction is carried out by Airpay on behalf of your driver.