Terms & Conditions
Over 50 days prior to date of departure, loss of deposit.
41-50 days prior to date of departure 25% of full cost of holiday.
32-40 days prior to date of departure 50% of full cost of holiday.
0-31 days prior to date of departure 100% of full cost of holiday.
4. The Company reserves the right to cancel any holiday with less than the required persons booked, not later than seven days prior to the intended date of travel. Should this happen, an alternative, where possible will be offered or a full refund of the monies paid to the Company will be made.
It should be noted that the Company cannot be held liable for any consequential losses incurred by the passengers so affected, for example theatre tickets where such costs are incurred they are the responsibility of the passenger.
5. Any amendments made to an existing booking which a deposit has been paid for will incur a minimum administration fee of £15.00 per alteration. Please note that a booking cannot be altered within 31 days of departure, and any amendment will be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and therefore subject to the cancellation charges detailed in section 3.
6. The Company reserves the right to alter or amend any holiday should the need arise, should this happen any customers booked will be advised in writing by the Company.
7. The Company reserves the right, due to operational reasons to alter the type of vehicle used on a tour.
8. The Company acts as an agent for the hoteliers, and other services used in the makeup of the advertised holiday. As such an Agent the Company cannot be held liable in the event of any alteration in the hotel accommodation or other services to be used.
9. The Company guarantees the price of your holiday in the UK and will not be subject to any surcharges except for those resulting from fuel, government action, including additional bonding or licensing requirements and VAT. In all cases, the Company reserves the right to pass these amounts on in full.
10. The Company will, wherever possible, adhere to the advertised holiday/itinerary; however the Company cannot be liable for adverse weather, strikes, civil unrest, riots, misbehaviour of fellow passengers, and where appropriate, any delays by third parties or ‘Acts of God’. Day trips – all day trips return from the destination at 3pm, 4pm or 5pm, unless otherwise stated. Day trip itineraries are subject to change due to circumstances out of the companies control.
12. Luggage – It should be noted that at all times the passenger is responsible for his/her luggage. We ask you to keep luggage to one medium sized suitcase per person, but a small carryon bag can also be taken on board the coach. (This must not be left in the coach aisle)
13. Smoking is now illegal in the UK on board coaches, therefore all of our vehicles are non-smoking.
14. Seatbelts are fitted to all our coaches, and it is a legal requirement that all passengers must wear them.
15. Disabled – Some of our holidays include lengthy periods of travel and some walking on sightseeing tours. Additionally some of the hotels will have steps to contend with and may not have lifts, and although we try to always look after disabled passengers, it is important that you inform us at the time of booking, and give us a brief description of your condition. We will make every effort to accommodate you, but for obvious reasons we are unable to make any guarantees.
16. Complaints – In the unlikely event of you having a complaint regarding your holiday, please inform the driver who will do his/her best to resolve the problem whilst in resort. If the driver or hotel are unable to resolve your complaint at the time, your complaint must be put in writing within 7 days of your return.
17. Dietary Requirements – You may have special dietary needs, if so, please make sure you inform us in writing at the time of booking. We will pass on all needs to the hotels, and you will be required to meet any additional cost incurred by the hotel before departing. The Company can not guarantee that hoteliers will be able to cater for your needs.
18. Pickup points – You must specify the full address and postcode for your pickup point at the time of booking, and for each member of your group. This address cannot be changed within 7 days of the departure date of your holiday. While our prices include door to door transport in the Derwentside & Chester le Street areas on certain holidays, additional charges may be made for customers who require collecting outside this area.
19. Seat allocation on the main coach is on a first come first served basis upon payment of deposit.
20. Insurance – The company recommends that all passengers must have adequate travel insurance.
21. Special Requests – Whilst every effort will be made by ourselves to accommodate these requests i.e. room situation, which we will pass on to the hotel and seating requirements in the dining room and on the coach, no guarantee can be made.