Our stunning fleet of coaches can cater for the needs of all types of groups. Whether you’re young, older or “rather not say”, we value each and every customer, which is why we regularly take calls enquiring about different groups, journeys and requirements, and find the best fit travelling option for you.
We understand that you want a good service, safe trip and value for money, which is why people trust us to look after them and our repeat bookings indicate we do succeed in our aim to please!
Some of the benefits of our different types of coaches include:
• Clean, reliable and modern coaches with varying numbers of seats: 6, 8, 12, 16, 19, 22, 29, 33, 49, 51, 53, 57 & 70 all available (Fun fact: Average age of our coaches is only 5 years 21 days)
• Entertainment doesn’t have to be a sing-a-long (although it can be), as we have a choice of WiFi, Radio/CD/cassette players, PA systems and TV/DVD/Video sets on-board our fleet
• We take safety seriously, which is why all of our drivers are courteous, uniformed and fully cleared by the CRB to drive and every vehicle has full 3 point seat belts
• Executive coaches available upon request
(more about executive travel here)
• Wheelchair access coaches available with 6 – 53 seats
(more about wheelchair access here)
• All our coaches are fitted with satellite tracking systems – Green Road Vehicle Telematics – measuring the standard of driving and transmitting those details to our office and the driver for our passengers’ safety, as well as reducing our fuel usage by 16%